Re: I'm Leaving ULCC

  • To: Tony Bates < >
  • From: Steve Goldstein--Ph +1-202-357-9717 < >
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 93 18:11:27 EST
  • Cc:

Tony,

You have been one of the true statesmen as well as a technical leader
of our joint networking efforts.  Already, your contributions have been
felt far beyond your work venue at ULCC.  I am happy that you will be
continuing as a contributor to this wonderful Internet adventure.  Have
fun in A'dam (enjoy the cheese).

--Steve G.

  • Post To The List: