[OpenIPMap] Bringing CAIDA's geoloc efforts into the fold

Sebastian Pesman sebastian.pesman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:41:07 CEST 2014

Agreed upon a comment section, maybe with a historical view such as
wikipedia and also add the source probe location (city/country) to the
tracelist, so it's faster to see if the second hop is realistic (waiting
for the max distance radius based on latency).

I did a few entries in the OpenIPmap, which resulted in some wonderfull
screenshots. I think there is a decent start now as most of the routes I
now see are 80% completely resolved. Baring in mind that the atlas probes
are limited in some parts of the world.