[OpenIPMap] Xmas greetings and happy crowdsourcing

Emile Aben emile.aben at ripe.net
Mon Jan 12 13:26:38 CET 2015

Howdy all,

We did have a total of 18 people contributing to OpenIPMap since my
previous email was sent out, accounting for a total of 2911 new
entries in OpenIPMap.
Distribution was a bit skewed, so I'll single out Sebastian Pesman as
the user that, by far, contributed most by adding 2273 entries, with
Marty Strong and Wil van Gulik as 2nd and 3rd place respectively (374
and 124 entries).
As for all of the top 10, expect to find 1M RIPE Atlas credits and an
email in your inboxes real soon.

cheers,
Emile