[OpenIPMap] Meetup at RIPE69?

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Oct 24 13:59:36 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am new to OpenIPmap project, and I am looking forward to work with
this community!

My focus will mostly be on the communication about the project, with
users, developers and data contributors. What I like the most is
cross-connect with other communities -- visualization nerds, hackers,
open data enthusiasts, RIPE NCC members, journalists, IXPs...

I would like to meet with those of you who will be present at RIPE69, to
chat about usability, new features, and interesting tangential ideas.
How about breakfast meeting, on Thursday 7. November?

If you let me know that you are interested, I can send you the details
of the location & time closer to the date. Or just drop by!

Regards,
Vesna

--
RIPE NCC Community Builder for Measurements Tools